If you have been facing issues with losing your data on your hard disk? Then, AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition offers the best and the most reliable hard disk partitioning without any loss of the important data.
To provide ease of use and accessibility to the users, the AOMEI Partition Assistant comes in two versions: Standard which can be used for free and Pro which is available at $49 to be downloaded and used.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition is a free disk partitioning program or software which offers reliable and safe disk partitioning tools to the users who wish to save their vital data from getting lost during the partitioning of the hard drive. The effective software offers advanced features and services to its users which are difficult to find anywhere else or on any other disk partitioning software.
The salient features provided by the disk partitioning software enables the ability to extend, copy, resize, format or even delete hard drive partitions. In addition to these, the effective AOMEI Partition Assistant disk partitioning software offers a unique feature through which the users can create a bootable Windows PE Operating Systems which can be run on the software even before the Windows starts up.
The Advantages Offered by AOMEI Partition Assistant SE Tool
The AOMEI Partition Assistant SE is an effective disk partitioning tool which offers the following advantages:
- Easy to access and download. The users can also handle the software and the interface with much ease and convenience.
- All the common partitioning tasks are supported by the software.
- Enables quick completion of the task by using a step-by-step wizard functioning.
- Can be initiated even before Windows starts.
- The users can apply all the changes and can even queue them in an effective manner.
- The software has a different set of drive tools.
The Disadvantages Offered by the Software
In addition to the several benefits offered by the AOMEI Partition Assistant SE disk partitioning software, there could be certain demerits as well:
- Inability to convert dynamic to basic disks.
- Inability to convert between logical and primary partitions.
- The Pro version only offers the additional features in contrast to the free standard version.
The additional features offered by the AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition hard drive partitioning software include
- It is supported by various Operating Systems including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- This software can be used to create a Windows PE bootable disk or USB device. Thus, it enables the management of the partitions when the operating systems will not get started or if you wish to avoid rebooting.
- Every activity using this disk partitioning software is queued and will not get applied to the disk until the user clicks on Apply. This will include the completion of the operations only when the user chooses to do it.
- Without having the need to reboot the computer, the users can extend the system partition.
The post AOMEI Partition Assistant – An Effective Solution to Your Data Loss Issues appeared first on MustTech News.
Powered by WPeMatico