The tech-savvy people keep waiting for the IFA consumer electronics show every year that reveals many more exciting gadget and electronic devices to make our life easier. And this time while there were many more attractions, the highest capacity MicroSD card from SanDisk Ultra is definitely one of the interesting stuff.
SanDisk made a record again by bringing this 400 GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card that is said to hold full HD videos of up to 40 hours.
With the Smartphone manufacturers coming up with their new devices with improved camera and recording facility, the need of storage is also enhanced. The high-resolution images and 4K video recording in almost every Android and iOS devices require enough memory space on the device. And the microSD card comes to great help here. This 400 GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card is designed to perform very efficiently which is packed with numerous Exciting Features. More on the features of this memory card is explained here.
Features of 400 GB SanDisk Ultra microSD Card
- This is reported as the highest capacity microSD card ever made.
- The card looks very robust while it is also shock, temperature, water, and X-ray proof.
- It has a read speed of 100MB/s while the write speed is 10MB/S.
- The transfer time and the apps loading time too are much faster than all other microSD cards available on the market.
- Able to hold full HD video of up to 40 hours.
- You will also get an SD adapter to use this card as a standard SD card.
- Comes with 10-year warranty.
The card is already available for sale. You will get it from the SanDisk website while other retailers such as B&H too is selling this card. This 400GB microSD card is priced at $249.99.
The post Highest Capacity MicroSD Card 400GB Sandisk Ultra Revealed At IFA appeared first on MustTech News.
Powered by WPeMatico