Though Huawei hinted earlier October 16th as the launch date of Huawei Mate 10 nothing was confirmed actually. However, now the manufacturer has taken it to Twitter to announce the launch date of their next flagship Huawei Mate 10 which is October 16th. They have written on Twitter that ‘stay tuned for Huawei Mate 10 series powered by Kirin processor’ and mentioned October 16 as the launch date just below that.
This will be definitely a high-end device while the big price tag $1100 indicates that prominently.
Numerous leaks and images till date have helped us gather some useful information and about the features of this Huawei Mate 10. Those are explained here.
Features of Huawei Mate 10
- The company has very recently announced their recent all new Kirin 970 processor at the IFA a few days back and the latest flagship will be powered by this processor only. The RAM will be 6GB, however, you might also get an option for 8GB.
- The dual camera set up will be there on the back of the device while the Leica’s lenses camera will be integrated at the top of the back dual camera.
- As per the rumor, the device will have a metal + glass build.
- The device is said to sport a big 6-inch display.
- It will come pre-installed with the Android Nougat while users will be able to update it with the Android 8.0 Oreo later on.
These are the rumored features of Huawei Mate 10. However, you will get more details on the launch event that is set to happen in Munich, Germany.
The device will be highly efficient and fast as the latest Kirin 970 processor is a 10nm octa core processor that comes with an NPU and 12-core GPU for graphics processing for a better experience.
Powered by WPeMatico