Motorola has very recently launched their latest smartphone Moto X4 at the IFA Show, 2017 and now it is expected that the same will be launched in India soon. Motorola India has hinted of launching a new dual camera phone, however, they did not confirm the name of the device. But as per the report, it is strongly assumed that the to be launched the phone in India is the Moto X4 Android One.
This is the new edition of original Moto X4. Google and Motorola are working together for quite long to bring this phone to the market.
Moto X4 Android One is same as the original Moto X4 while the only difference is the Android edition. The Android One device will offer a pure Android feeling. Also, another difference lies in their price range. While the original Moto X4 is stated as an upper tier mid-range device the Android One edition is a complete budget device which will be available in between $200 and $300 (Rs. 12,700-19,000 in India).
Apart from this Android name and the price tag, Motorola has kept all other stuff exactly similar including the features, specs and the design.
The features and specification of Moto X4 Android One are explained here:
- The Moto X4 Android One device will sport a 5.2-inch display with 1080p resolution. And it is protected with the Gorilla Glass 4.
- The device will be powered by a Snapdragon 630 processor along with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
- The battery is 3000mAH to offer pretty good battery life.
- It sports dual camera at the rear side, one is 12MP and another is 8MP.
- The IP68 certification indicates the device to be water and dust resistant.
- With all these, the Moto X4 Android One will have support for the Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant.
Powered by WPeMatico