While the dual camera is no doubt an attraction of their upcoming flagship Galaxy Note 8 which is set to hit the market this coming September 15th, the Korean Smartphone manufacturer has already revealed their another Smartphone packed with the same dual camera feature. This is Samsung Galaxy J7+, the successor of the Galaxy J7. It is definitely a great new for all those who planned to acquire a dual camera phone but were left with fewer budgets.
While the Galaxy Note 8 carries a big price tag of $950 approximately, you can avail this Smartphone at just $390. This news is first spotted on the Thai website of Samsung and they have already made it available for pre-order also in Thailand. However, the offering will follow in other regions later on.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ even though is tagged as the mid range and budgeted device but its features are the really high end to make it perform like a standard device. Here is a broader list of the features and specification of this second dual camera phone from Samsung.
Features of Samsung Galaxy J7+:
- Dual camera is no doubt the most exciting feature of this phone. It will include a 13MP camera with f/1.7 aperture and one 5MP camera with a f/1.9 sensor on the rear. Also, the large 16MP front camera is quite impressive that will allow you capturing high-quality selfies, videos, and live streaming.
- This Smartphone will sport a big 5.5-inch display of 1,920 x 1,080 resolution thus help you enjoy all the videos and other shows greatly.
- Under the hood, it will include an octa core MediaTek Helio P20 processor at 2.4GHz along with 4GB of RAM and 32GB storage.
- 4G LTE and WiFi offers excellent connectivity.
- The USB Type-C port is another added advantage.
The post Samsung Galaxy J7+, The Second Dual Camera Phone From Samsung appeared first on MustTech News.
Powered by WPeMatico